We can talk for hours about the importance of both yoga and meditation to health and wellness. Both are beautiful ways to improve our lives in such fast-paced life. Personally, I believe meditating every morning is one of the best things I`ve ever done in my life, but it will always come second to improving the quality of my sleep. What Will Happen If You Don`t Get Enough Sleep Studies, experts, and successful people all believe in the importance of sleep to the quality of your life. I remember when I first watched Arianna Huffington say good sleep is the first step to success, I was surprised. But I then understood what she meant when I realized that I couldn`t get myself to relax, or work efficiently, on the days I didn`t get enough sleep, even if I rigidly meditate and do yoga. Want more proof? Here`s a list of all the things that can happen if you don`t get enough sleep, all backed by science. Studies also found sleep deprivation not only affects cognition but can also inh...
Comments
Post a Comment